Connecticut Microscopy Society
The Connecticut Microscopy Society (a Microscopy Society of America affiliate) promotes scientific exchanges between established researchers and students to foster the growth of all microscopy disciplines.
Meetings are held three times a year throughout Connecticut and in association with the New England Society of Microscopy. The society further promotes microscopy as a research tool through its membership in C.U.R.E. (Connecticut United for Research Excellence), a non-profit organization devoted to strengthening the bioscenic industry and collaborations among scientists in industry and academia.
- John Lof Leadership Academy Leads Conflict Resolution Workshop February 19, 2020
- My Husky Valentine: Met at UConn February 13, 2020
- Senior Design Journey 2020: Taking Farming to the Next Level, Part 1 February 12, 2020
- JLLA Leads Personalized Public Speaking Workshop February 10, 2020
- PHOTO GALLERY: First Annual Women in STEM Frontiers in Research Expo (WiSFiRE) February 5, 2020
|Address:||C. Barry Carter, Ph.D.|
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
191 Auditorium Road, Unit 3222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222
Office: UTEB 252