Connecticut Microscopy Society
The Connecticut Microscopy Society (a Microscopy Society of America affiliate) promotes scientific exchanges between established researchers and students to foster the growth of all microscopy disciplines.
Meetings are held three times a year throughout Connecticut and in association with the New England Society of Microscopy. The society further promotes microscopy as a research tool through its membership in C.U.R.E. (Connecticut United for Research Excellence), a non-profit organization devoted to strengthening the bioscenic industry and collaborations among scientists in industry and academia.
- Nominations Open for 2021 Academy of Distinguished Engineers January 18, 2021
- Looking To The Netherlands As The Transportation “Gold Standard” January 14, 2021
- Senior Design Journey 2021: Using Lung Scans and Algorithms to Diagnose COVID-19, Part 1 December 23, 2020
- School of Engineering to Launch New Multidisciplinary Major in Fall 2021 December 18, 2020
- Senior Design Journey 2021: Bringing More Lyman Orchards Pies to the Masses, Part 1 December 10, 2020
|Address:||C. Barry Carter, Ph.D.|
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
191 Auditorium Road, Unit 3222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222
Office: UTEB 252