Connecticut Microscopy Society
The Connecticut Microscopy Society (a Microscopy Society of America affiliate) promotes scientific exchanges between established researchers and students to foster the growth of all microscopy disciplines.
Meetings are held three times a year throughout Connecticut and in association with the New England Society of Microscopy. The society further promotes microscopy as a research tool through its membership in C.U.R.E. (Connecticut United for Research Excellence), a non-profit organization devoted to strengthening the bioscenic industry and collaborations among scientists in industry and academia.
- USDA Grant to Fund Research in 3D Printing Novel Food Products from Sustainable Sources October 26, 2020
- UConn Engineering Virtually Inducts 2020 Academy of Distinguished Engineers Class September 21, 2020
- New Invention From UConn Alumni Gives Elderly a Boost September 14, 2020
- Engineering a Better Connecticut Scholarship Initiative September 8, 2020
- School of Engineering Welcomes 12 New Faculty September 2, 2020
|Address:||C. Barry Carter, Ph.D.|
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
191 Auditorium Road, Unit 3222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222
Office: UTEB 252