Connecticut Microscopy Society
The Connecticut Microscopy Society (a Microscopy Society of America affiliate) promotes scientific exchanges between established researchers and students to foster the growth of all microscopy disciplines.
Meetings are held three times a year throughout Connecticut and in association with the New England Society of Microscopy. The society further promotes microscopy as a research tool through its membership in C.U.R.E. (Connecticut United for Research Excellence), a non-profit organization devoted to strengthening the bioscenic industry and collaborations among scientists in industry and academia.
- Senior Design Journey 2021: Bringing More Lyman Orchards Pies to the Masses, Part 2 April 12, 2021
- New $1.5 Million Grant to Fund Creation of “Water Processes Library” for Researchers April 8, 2021
- Rags to Riches: Alumnus Uses Education to Lift Himself from Poverty April 5, 2021
- CyberSEED Returns in Virtual Format March 16, 2021
- Javidi Wins Emmett Leith Medal from The Optical Society February 15, 2021
|Address:||C. Barry Carter, Ph.D.|
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
191 Auditorium Road, Unit 3222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222
Office: UTEB 252