Connecticut Microscopy Society
The Connecticut Microscopy Society (a Microscopy Society of America affiliate) promotes scientific exchanges between established researchers and students to foster the growth of all microscopy disciplines.
Meetings are held three times a year throughout Connecticut and in association with the New England Society of Microscopy. The society further promotes microscopy as a research tool through its membership in C.U.R.E. (Connecticut United for Research Excellence), a non-profit organization devoted to strengthening the bioscenic industry and collaborations among scientists in industry and academia.
- Alumnus Merges Engineering With Entrepreneurship In Roommate Pairing App December 10, 2019
- UConn Cancer Treatment Startup Wins $500,000 Grant To Test Their Technology In Space November 22, 2019
- UConn Recognized as a Leader in Educating Women Engineers November 22, 2019
- Beyond Senior Design: From Project to Patent November 19, 2019
- Connecticut Women’s Hall of Fame Honors UConn Engineering Department Head and Alumni November 4, 2019
|Address:||C. Barry Carter, Ph.D.|
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
191 Auditorium Road, Unit 3222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222
Office: UTEB 252