Connecticut Microscopy Society
The Connecticut Microscopy Society (a Microscopy Society of America affiliate) promotes scientific exchanges between established researchers and students to foster the growth of all microscopy disciplines.
Meetings are held three times a year throughout Connecticut and in association with the New England Society of Microscopy. The society further promotes microscopy as a research tool through its membership in C.U.R.E. (Connecticut United for Research Excellence), a non-profit organization devoted to strengthening the bioscenic industry and collaborations among scientists in industry and academia.
- Santos Appointed Associate Director of EDOC, Assistant Professor-in-Residence in BME May 14, 2020
- Alpay Named UConn Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor May 7, 2020
- Senior Design Journey 2020: Mapping the Opioid Crisis, Part 2 April 23, 2020
- A Message from Dean Kazerounian on Coronavirus Efforts (Update #2) April 22, 2020
- How Mapping COVID-19 Could Help Drug Companies April 15, 2020
|Address:||C. Barry Carter, Ph.D.|
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
191 Auditorium Road, Unit 3222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222
Office: UTEB 252